Winston-Salem State University continually strives to promote and facilitate the development and delivery of credit-bearing online courses, certificates and degree programs that support students’ academic enrichment goals. Our target population includes, but is not limited to, students who have little or no opportunity to experience higher education in a traditional setting.
WSSU departments and units that support distance learning programs are determined, dedicated, driven, and directed to deliver accredited, relevant, engaging and timely distance courses, certificates and degree programs. We invite you to the experience and to the RAM nation!
Online Certificates and Programs
- Teaching English As A Second Language Add-On Licensure
- Bachelors of Science - Clinical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, Concentration in Integrative Studies
- Birth to Kindergarten Education (BKE) Degree Program
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Master of Science in Nursing Degree Advanced Nurse Educator (ANE) Concentration