You're Ram Family, Too
Sending a family member off to college is a major milestone. We understand you may have many questions, and we’re here to help.
At Winston-Salem State University, everyone is part of the Ram family, including parents, grandparents and siblings. We surround our students with solid support and partner with their families to ensure an excellent and successful college experience.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions or suggestions for how we can enhance your experience as a Ram parent.
For more information, explore the links below.
ADMISSIONS AND ACADEMICS
SERVICES AND RESOURCES
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student Records, Registration and Graduation Information
- Student Bills and Payment Options
- Checklist for Parents of Newly Admitted Students
- Housing and Residence Life
- Dining Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Organizations
- Campus Safety and Security
Winston-Salem State University
601 S. Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27110
(336) 750-2000 (Main Switchboard)