Steps to Securing Your Enrollment
Register for classes
Registration is online through Banner Rams Online. You will need your Banner ID and PIN in order to logon. Your PIN is originally set as your date of birth (mmddyy). If you have logged in before and already changed your PIN you must use that PIN to access the online information. If you have logged in, changed your PIN and cannot remember it - reset your PIN to your birth date by clicking 'Forgot PIN'.
- Go to WSSU web page
- Click on Banner Rams Online icon located on right side of the web page
- Click Enter Secure Area
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN
- Click Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click Registration
- Choose Drop/Add
- Choose the term for which you are registering
- Locate the courses you want to take and select them by checking box to the left
- Click Add at the bottom of page.
- Repeat this process for all courses for which you are registering
- Your schedule can be reviewed by selecting Student Schedule.
Get a parking decal
Parking decals are required for visiting students. The cost for the decal is $30.00 for each summer session. Decals will be available for purchase in early May. The Parking Permit Office is located on the WSSU Campus in the Old Maintenance Building (building #22 on the campus map). You may contact the Parking Permit Office at 336-750-2905.
Payment Instructions for Tuition and Fees
Full payment of your bill can be completed by:
- Paying the full amount by personal check, certified check, bank check, money order, cash, Visa/Master Card Credit Card or Visa/Master Card Debit Card. Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card can be completed online
- To pay the full amount by check, certified check or money order, go to the Billings and Receivables Office - Cashiers Office in 200A
Steps for paying the full amount online - Credit or Debit Card:
- Go to WSSU Student Account Suite
- Enter your Banner User ID and PIN
- Click on "make a payment" in the current Account Status section
- Select "Credit Card" for your Payment Method
- Enter your credit or debit card information and click "Continue"
- Print the payment confirmation for your records