Human Resources

HR Forms and Templates

NOTE:  If you experience difficulty opening a form, please make sure you are able to open PDF files on your cell phone or computer.  Best results are achieved by using either Chrome or Firefox web browsers.  Additionally, you may need to save a copy the completed form to your computer desktop before attempting to email it.
How to Request a WebFocus Report Web Time Entry Instructions
Volunteer Information and Acknowledgement Form Previous Employment Verification Form
(for use with new hires)
EHRA Staff Evaluations & Self Assessment Performance Management Process and Cycle
SHRA Career-Banded Performance Management Plan and Appraisal
Separation/Clearance Exit Interview
Vacancy Review Request Employment Verification
Temporary Personnel Action Form (Student) Faculty/Staff Management Module

*Temporary Personnel Action Form (Non-Student)

*IMPORTANT!!! - Only for use with student temps who have ceased being a student and are being converted to a non-student temp to finish out the remainder of their current term of employment.  All other non-student hiring/renewal actions MUST now be done through the WSSU People Admin system.

Request for Temporary Recruitment  Criminal Background Check 
Required In-Person Employee Forms

The forms below must be submitted via hard copy to Human Resources in Room 203, Eller Hall. Emailed, copies delivered via campus/regular mail, and/or faxed copies are not acceptable. I-9 Forms MUST be delivered in person due to the physical examination of identification requirement by the Department of Homeland Security. For security reasons, anyone submitting a Name/Address change form must be prepared to present a photo ID to confirm identity (a Social Security card bearing the new name must also be presented in the event of a name change). If you need assistance in completing either of the forms below, please contact Human Resources at (336) 750-2830.
Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Name/Address Change Form
Employee Administration
Security Access Form Secondary Employment
EHRA Request for Hearing SHRA Mediation and Grievance Policy
Request for Overtime
Employee Benefit Forms
 Leave Request Medical Leave Return to Work
Voluntary Shared Leave Donor Form Voluntary Shared Leave Request
Tuition Reimbursement Application Tuition Waiver Application
Career Banding Forms
Initial Competency Assessment
Workers Compensation
NC Supervisor Incident Investigation Report NC Employee Incident Report
NC Witness Statement Form
Employer Authorization (for treating physician), Physician's Report, and Pharmacy Guide

Winston-Salem State University

601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive

Winston-Salem, NC 27110

Phone: (336) 750-2000

Follow WSSU on FacebookFollow WSSU on TwitterWSSU is on Youtube
WSSU Photos on FlickrRamPages BlogWSSU is on Instagram
Copyright © 2016 Winston-Salem State University