Policies and Procedures
Winston-Salem State University strongly prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, political affiliation, or age. We encourage all members of the WSSU community to participate in our campus-wide effort to ensure that our workplace is free of discrimination and harassment. The following policies and corresponding procedures are designed to be resources as we strive to develop an inclusive, equitable, and respectful working and learning environment. If you need assistance with any of these policies or procedures, please contact us at IDI@wssu.edu or (336) 750-8759.
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
- Policy Statement on Sexual Harassment*
- Resolution Procedures for Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Resolution Procedures for Student Complaints of Sexual Harassment Sexual Violence
- Religious Accommodation Policy*
- Sexual Orientation Policy Statement
- Unlawful Workplace Harassment Policy
*These policies are new or revised and awaiting board approval prior to posting on this site.