Human Resources

Changing Coverage

You may add or drop dependents during the annual enrollment period or within 30 days of a change in family status. Examples of a change in family status are:

• Birth • Death
• Marriage • Divorce
• Change in job status for your spouse • Other changes as defined by the State

If you have a change in family status, you must complete the change on AON within 30 days of the family status change (i.e. within 30 days of the date of birth, marriage, etc.).

If you do not complete change on AON within 30 days of the change in family status, you will have to wait until the next annual enrollment period to add or drop your dependent.

The Annual Enrollment Period will be announced each year.

Winston-Salem State University

601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive

Winston-Salem, NC 27110

Phone: (336) 750-2000

Follow WSSU on FacebookFollow WSSU on TwitterWSSU is on Youtube
WSSU Photos on FlickrRamPages BlogWSSU is on Instagram
Copyright © 2016 Winston-Salem State University