Do you know of:
Violations of state or federal law, University rules or regulations,
fraud, misappropriation of state or University resources, and/or
substantial and specific danger to the well being of the University
Call the Ethics Hotline
Why we are here …
- We are here to provide a broad range of audit services designed to help our organization meet its objectives. One of our key roles is to monitor risks and ensure that the controls in place are adequate to mitigate those risks.
- We are a corporate governance cornerstone — along with the board, executive management, and the external auditors. We can help you comply with new legislation and regulations for enhanced corporate governance.
What you can expect from us …
- Certified professionalism
How we can help you …
- We will make an objective assessment of your operations, and share ideas for best practices.
- We will provide counsel for improving controls, processes and procedures, performance, and risk management.
- We will suggest ways for reducing costs, enhancing revenues, and improving profits.
- We will deliver competent consulting, assurance, and facilitation services.
Shannon Henry, Chief Audit Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy Sneed, Audit Manager email@example.com
Carla Hayes Reaves, Auditor firstname.lastname@example.org
Javon Lee, Auditor email@example.com
Rod Isom, Auditor firstname.lastname@example.org
1600 Lowery Street Room 210
Winston-Salem, NC 27110
Office: (336) 750-2065
Fax: (336) 750-8891