Technology Support Center
The Tech Support Center is located in the Student Success Center at Hill Hall, room 119. You may submit a RAMTech ticket or if necessary call the Tech Support Center at 750-3431.
Student services are limited to providing support for connecting to the WSSU network, installing WSSU supplied applications, and accessing email and Blackboard. Unfortunately at this time hardware or software repair for your personal computer is beyond our scope.*
Students can also walk-in for service Monday - Thursday from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Other hours are available by appointment. Please contact the Technology Support Center for more information.
Support Center Supported Services
· Assistance with purchasing Campus Software through RAMware
· Connection to our Wireless Network for laptops, tablets, and mobile phones
· Email and Blackboard login support
· Email setup on mobile devices
· Full Warranty Repair Service*
(Only for Laptops purchased through the WSSU Laptop Purchase Program)
Unsupported Services- for services not supported, TSS suggest visiting a local business specializing in computer repair.
· Re-imaging of computers
· OS installation / Recovery
· Virus removal
· Hardware repair
· Software troubleshooting for non-campus software
· Services to any PC or Laptop that does not meet the minimum specifications