All of the enrollment steps are important and should be completed before you arrive on campus. Completing these steps on-time or as soon as possible is critical because the steps may be tied to:
- A specific deadline (Example: Submitting your FAFSA no later than March 1, 2013)
- A limit on the number of spaces available for an event (Example: Rams at Home sessions)
- Your ability to complete other enrollment steps (Example: Housing assignments are only made to students who have paid their enrollment fee in full)
Several of the steps you need to complete require logon information. You may also need this information when talking with a member of our staff for assistance. Always have the following information available:
- Banner ID (printed in the upper right corner of your acceptance letter)
- Banner PIN (initially set to your date of birth in mmddyy format)
- Your Social Security Number
- Your FAFSA PIN
- Your Parent(s)' Social Security Number
- Your Parent(s)' FAFSA PIN
Depending on your specific situation you may need a checking or savings account number. This will be explained in more detail in the Paying for College section.
Also, depending on your specific situation, you may need your medical insurance card. This will be explained in more detail in the Student Health Services section.
Know Your WSSU Email Address
You should know your WSSU Student Email Address and check it frequently for communications from various departments and offices at WSSU.