Welcome to WSSU.
We are so excited and honored that you and your student are joining the Ram family!
Parents and family play a very important role in the life of a student and your support helps to ensure their success. As a parent, we know that this is both an exciting and potentially stressful time for you and your student. At WSSU, we want to support you as you and your student make this transition.
You are invited and strongly encouraged to attend Parent Orientation on Sunday, August 11, 2013 and the Parent Reception on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
During Parent Orientation you will learn about:
- Your new parent responsibilities and expectations for your college student
- Housing and Residence Life initiatives for our first-time freshman students this fall
- WSSU University policies and procedures
- Opportunities related to student engagement, resources, and services (i.e. student organizations, leadership development, community service, campus resources, etc.)
- How to communicate with the university community.
- Meet other new/first-time parents
- Creation of a Parent Association
To register for Parent Orientation, please complete the form below.