Student Centers Office (SCO)
The Student Centers Office is often the first point of contact that visitors have with the University whether it is due to attendance at an event, meeting, seminar or general visit to campus. We believe that excellence among our staff is crucial and our goal is to provide customer friendly service to respond to the ever changing needs of our diverse campus.
The staff of the Student Centers Office is committed to being a catalyst for developing a community of interaction and growth.
- We provide services and programs that directly support the personal development and enrichment of the entire community.
- We collaborate with the campus community to produce successful programs.
- We encourage diversity among our staff and maintain an environment in which all members of the University community feel welcome, safe, and respected.
- We create an atmosphere that challenges prejudice and embraces diversity. We encourage the free expression of ideas and expect members of our community to be respectful of others.
- We maintain a positive climate that supports teamwork and employee growth, fulfillment and advancement.