Membership Cancellation

Membership Cancellation

Contact Us

Winston-Salem State University
University Recreation
601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Winston-Salem, NC 27110


Instagram Facebook
Facebook Twitter

To cancel a membership, a Membership Cancellation Form must be completed and turned in at the UREC Welcome Desk. The Membership Cancellation Form is available at the desk or online. In cases of payroll deduction, the form must be received by UREC by the 10th of the month prior to the desired cancellation month. 

Please fill out the Membership Cancellation Form and send it to Winston-Salem State University, University Recreation, 601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., Winston-Salem, NC 27110 or by email to

You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your form and cancelled your membership.

University Recreation logo


Members wishing to obtain a refund must request so in person after completing a refund form. Full refunds are considered only during the first seven (7) calendar days of membership. Applications for refunds after 7 days will be considered for medical or military deployment reasons ONLY. Proof of injury or deployment must accompany the request.  Refunds are made on a prorated basis minus a processing fee. 


Towel Service Circuit Weights Box Jump

Winston-Salem State University

601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive

Winston-Salem, NC 27110

Phone: (336) 750-2000

Follow WSSU on FacebookFollow WSSU on TwitterWSSU is on Youtube
WSSU Photos on FlickrRamPages BlogWSSU is on Instagram
Copyright © 2016 Winston-Salem State University