List of Services
- Individual Counseling issues – adjustment, personal & relationship, grief & loss, anxiety, depression, other mental health disorders.
- Limited psychiatric services.
- Alcohol & substance abuse prevention education.
- Outreach & Awareness Programs (Depression Screening & Alcohol Awareness Programs, Mental Health Awareness and Sexual Assault Awareness).
- Crisis intervention collaboration with Campus Police, Residence Life and Academic Affairs.
- Assessment and Evaluation.
- Campus presentations upon request.
- Referrals to community mental health/social services agencies.
- Notification of absences
Hours of Service and Contact:
- Office Hours Monday – Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- (336) 750-3270
- Campus Police (336) 750- 2911 (24 hrs)
- Off Campus 911 (24hrs)
- Forsyth Medical Center Behavioral Health Mobile Crisis Response Team 1-888-581-9988
- Sexual Assault (Family Services) (336) 722-4457
- Domestic Violence (Family Services) (336) 723-8125
Community Medical Resources:
- Forsyth Medical Center Behavioral Medical Center (Main) (336)718-5000; Emergency- (336) 718-2001
- Baptist Medical Center Wake Forest University (Main) (336) 716-2255; (Emergency) (336) 713-9000
- High Point Regional Hospital (Main) (336) 878-6000; (Emergency) (336) 878-6009
Advocacy for Domestic Violence Victims (336) 413-3156
Hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. national line 1-800-799-7233
PO Box 793
Kernersville, NC 27285
Sexual Assault Crisis Line 336-722-4457
An Entity of Family services Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Family Services crisis line 336-723-8125
Sexual assault crisis and provide shelter for abuse victims and family
National line 888-581-9988
Winston-Salem, NC 27106 -5325
Links to external web sites and/or non-Winston-Salem Counseling Center information provided on university pages or returned from university web search engines are provided as a courtesy. The information is not intended for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment interventions. They should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views by the Counseling Center, but are merely provided for your information and convenience.