List of Services
- Individual Counseling issues – adjustment, personal & relationship, grief & loss, anxiety, depression, other mental health disorders.
- Limited psychiatric services.
- Alcohol & substance abuse prevention education.
- Outreach & Awareness Programs (Depression Screening & Alcohol Awareness Programs, Mental Health Awareness and Sexual Assault Awareness).
- Crisis intervention collaboration with Campus Police, Residence Life and Academic Affairs.
- Assessment and Evaluation.
- Campus presentations upon request.
- Referrals to community mental health/social services agencies.
- Notification of absences
Hours of Service and Contact:
Off Campus 911 (24hrs)
Community Medical Resources:
Hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PO Box 793
Kernersville, NC 27285
National Line 1-800-799-7233
Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Winston-Salem, NC 27106 -5325
Sexual assault crisis and provide shelter for abuse victims and family
Links to external web sites and/or non-Winston-Salem Counseling Center information provided on university pages or returned from university web search engines are provided as a courtesy. The information is not intended for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment interventions. They should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views by the Counseling Center, but are merely provided for your information and convenience.