The "Roommate(s) and Apartment Mate(s) Bill of Rights"
Each student choosing to live on campus has the right to:
- Sleep undisturbed by your roommate(s) or their guest(s).
- Read and study free from undue interference in your room.
- Free access to your room or apartment without pressure from your roommate(s).
- Be free from fear of intimidation, physical and/or emotional harm.
- Live in a clean room or apartment.
- Expect that roommates of apartment mates will respect your personal belongings.
- Host guests when they will not disturb your roommate's or apartment mates' opportunity to sleep or study.
- Expect reasonable cooperation in the use of the residence hall or apartment facilities and a commitment to honor agreed upon procedures.
- Redress of grievances when they arise.