Library Instruction Request Form
Schedule a session with a librarian so that your students can begin to learn research and information literacy skills as it relates to the resources at O'Kelly Library.
- Please keep in mind the following when completing this form:
- Please complete one form per course section.
- Forms must be submitted at least one week in advance
- Please schedule your session in conjunction with a research assignment or a specific goal in mind (i.e. locating primary sources, locating information on group, time period, etc.)
- Please submit a copy of the assignment and if possible one copy of your syllabus.
- **Please be sure that you are able to attend the scheduled library instruction class.
For questions contact Carl Leak, Library Instruction Coordinator at 336-750-2453 or by email at email@example.com