As the primary contact to academic departments and also administrative units, library liaisons are responsible for providing a variety of library services, programs, and outreach to the university community. Through two-way communication with faculty, liaisons promote information literacy for students and faculty members, including reference and research services, and specialized instruction to undergraduate and graduate students, on and off campus.
- Collaborate with students and faculty on projects
- Select library materials in assigned subject areas
- Communicate with academic departments
- Provide scheduled reference and research services
- Instruct classes
- Provide one-on-one assistance in person, by telephone, and e-mail
- Help with research
Need Research Assistance?
Contact your Library liaison.
Access Services Coordinator
Vicki S. Miller
Lizzie A. Reeder