OKelly Library

Old Arches

Old Arches

Old Arches

Construction Date:

These structures, located between the Hauser Building and Hill Hall, were erected sometime before 1936, and served as the gateway into campus from the west. In 1936, the WSTC graduating class added a plaque to each arch, honoring the school's founders Simon Green Atkins and his wife, Oleona Pegram Atkins.

Winston-Salem State University

601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive

Winston-Salem, NC 27110

Phone: (336) 750-2000



Library
Athletics
FOLLOW WSSU
FacebookTwitterYoutube
FlickrBlog
Copyright © 2010-2014 Winston-Salem State University