Dr. Antionette L. Moore, Interim Director
The mission of AT is to support the exploration and use of new and emerging technology to enhance teaching and learning.
AT was established with the following goals in mind:
- To provide consulting and resources to faculty, staff, and students for technological and instructional enhancement
- To assist in the implementation, maintenance, and management of academic technologies, including Learning Management software, advanced classroom technologies, synchronous collaboration system software, and other academically focused applications;
- To provide instruction, support, and leadership in the implementation of technology that enable faculty and students to be more creative and collaborative both inside and outside the traditional classroom;
- To serve as a liaison between faculty, students, academic departments, and Information Technology;
- To maintain a collaborative learning community as the liaison with the Academic Technology Advisor Committee (ATAC) Group
To be technology leaders and valued partners aimed at providing technological assistance and resources that enhance our community’s ability to perform in an efficient and effective manner.
Academic Technologies provides technology services and resources to support the Winston-Salem State University community. Listed below are some of the services we offer: