Master of Healthcare Administration - Requirements
What are the degree requirements for the MHA degree? How long will it take to complete the program?
The degree requirements are:
- 45 graduate credit hours (15 courses)
- Maintenance of a 3.0 grade point average
- Up to nine credits of graduate work (B or higher) may be transferred from other related graduate programs subject to the approval of the Assistant Dean for Graduate Business Programs
Length of time of completion:
- Two and a half (2½) years, including summer semesters, as a part-time, evening program (6 credit hours per semester).
- Once admitted, a student must complete the program within six years
- There are no residency or internship requirements