Healthcare Management - Admission Requirements
- Student should meet with an advisor in the Healthcare Management Program in the School of Health Sciences.
- Student should complete general education core requirements and pre-professional courses.
- Student must be in good University standing earning a "C" or better to have a GPA of 2.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Ethical Behavior
- Business Etiquette
- Professional Dress
- Motivation, Initiative, and Flexibility
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Time and Organizational Management Skills
- Semester-long internship is mandatory and will include the following: Criminal Background Check, Initial and Random Drug Testing, Medical/Immunization Records and other requirements by the internship facilities
- A Credit Check may also be required
- Student advising is mandatory and requires a plan of study
- For HCM advising/HCM information please contact Mrs. Johnnetta Brown-Amerson, the Administrative Support Associate, at 336-750-3394 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare Management faculty advising is done by office hours and appointments. You can contact the HCM Office at 336-750-3394, located on the fourth floor of F.L. Atkins building, for more information.
- Montrale Boykin, JD, Department Chair, 336-750-2573
- Johnnetta Brown-Amerson, Administrative Support Associate, 336-750-3394