Student Help Center & Study Bureau
The mission of the Student Help Center & Study Bureau is to provide assistance to School of Health Science students as they work towards their educational goals in a way that allows them to feel valued and encouraged to succeed.
The Student Help Center & Study Bureau:
- Assists in academic advising
- Serves as an advocate for School of Health Science student issues
- Acts as liaison between University Offices
- Assists with Graduation Clearance
- Provides assistance with general questions and concerns