Rehabilitation Studies - Clubs & Organizations
- American Counseling Association
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association
- National Rehabilitation Counseling Association
- National Rehabilitation Association
- Job Accommodation Network
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- National Council on Rehabilitation Education
- Vocational Evaluation & Career Assessment Professionals
Accreditation and Certification
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Commission on Certification of Work Adjustment & Vocational Evaluation Specialists
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Council on Rehabilitation Education
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services
In addition to National and State organizations, the Department of Human Performance and Sport Sciences has a club germane to Rehabilitation Studies Program.
The purpose of this the Rehabilitation Studies Club is to further the member’s knowledge about the Rehabilitation field by promoting personal and professional growth. This organization will be responsible for conducting activities designed to heighten campus awareness about the Rehabilitation Community.
Students who choose to become members of the Rehabilitation Studies Club are eligible to be featured as the Rehabilitation Studies Student of the Month. If you are interested in joining the Rehabilitation Studies Club please download an application. If you are interested in becoming the Rehabilitation Studies Student of the month, please see nomination instructions.