General Information and Check Out Procedures:
The CMC houses the children’s literature collection, state adopted textbooks and related materials for grades K-12.
Eligible Borrowers: WSSU Faculty, Staff or Students.
- Must have an active up-to-date RAM Card.
- All materials are checked out, returned, or renewed at the CMC circulation desk.
- Check out and renewal of materials is prohibited if patrons owe $25 or more in replacement charges and/or processing costs.
- Books from the general collection and new collection may be borrowed for three weeks.
- State Adopted Textbooks may be borrowed for one week
- Educational DVD’s, Kits, and VHS Tapes – For Faculty check out only.
- Reference Books - must be used in the library
** BORROWERS ARE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MATERIALS CHECKED OUT ON THEIR RAM CARDS!