WSSU now offers an “in-house” payment plan. The RAMPay plan is an interest free way to spread tuition payments over a number of months.
The RAMPay plan allows students and Authorized users to breakdown education expenses into easy-to-manage installments, rather than one lump sum payment. It’s simple and convenient.
Fast, Easy Payment Options via E-bill
- Online checking or savings account
- VISA Credit/ Debit
- MasterCard Credit/Debit
- Cash, money order, cashier’s check at Cashier’s window
Manage Your Account Online
Once you have setup your RAMPay Plan, your plan will automatically adjust as the student account balance increases or decreases. Students and Authorized users will receive an email notification each time future installments are adjusted.
RAMPay is an excellent tool to help students and parents pay for college using current income and/or savings rather than loans, or for handling any differences after financial aid has been applied.
The steps for setting up the plan are as follows:
- From the Student Account Homepage...On the right side of the page,
- click on Student Account Suite
- Enter Banner ID & PIN in the Students & Staff box
- Click on Payment Plan
- Click on Enroll Now & follow remaining prompts
For a more detailed step by step process follow along side our instructions today!