Office of Integrated Marketing Communications
The Office of Integrated Marketing Communications is responsible for leading the overall integrated marketing communications programs for Winston-Salem State University and strengthening the university’s visibility and brand to both external and internal constituents. IMC is responsible for a diverse portfolio of services and responsibilities including:
• Maintaining the integrity of the university brand and championing
its growth and significance among key internal constituencies.
• Positioning WSSU for greater visibility through various marketing
and communications platforms including media relations, advertising
and media, print and online publications, collateral,
interactive/digital marketing, and social media channels.
• Managing media relations, marketing, promotion, social media and
advertising activities university-wide.
• Facilitating relationships with academic and administrative units
to ensure relevance, consistency and accountability.
• Providing strategic and thought leadership to develop specialized
marketing programs and initiatives and to explore new opportunities.
• Identifying opportunities to enhance work flow and maximize resources.
Departments in IMC