Check out the new Archway
The Fall/Winter 2018 issue of Archway, the magazine of Winston-Salem State University, is available online.
For the first time, Archway is digital-only.
“Now, Archway is just a click away, giving readers enhanced access and convenience,” said Jaime Hunt, vice chancellor of the Division of Strategic Communications at WSSU.
“Taking our magazine online allows us to invest more of our resources in telling WSSU’s unique story to an even larger audience.”
The change also allows staff to update content regularly and add more extras like videos, photo galleries, and social media content, Hunt said. Editions are planned twice per year – fall/winter and spring – with regular updates as news happens. Updates also will be sent through a new Archway e-newsletter.
Featured in this issue:
- Ram Pride: A video interview with WSSU’s oldest alumna — who also may be WSSU’s biggest fan
- BFFs: The story of four decades of friendship that all began at WSSU
- Representing: Profiles of the 2018-19 Miss and Mr. WSSU
- Behind the Curtain: A look at WSSU’s new senior leadership
- Forever Red: What to expect for Homecoming 2018
- Amon Turns 40: A gallery of our beloved mascot through the years
Archway is written and curated by Integrated Marketing Communications’ News & Information staff.