Winston-Salem State is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Winston-Salem State University.
For specifics on departmental accreditations and certifications please visit the desired program.
- Council on Accreditation of Park, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions (COAPRT)
COAPRT is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Association (CHEA)
- Council on Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-ERP)
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)