Access LinkedIn Learning:
- WSSU LinkedIn Learning - What, Where, Why, How!
- Faculty & Staff can log in to WSSU LinkedIn Learning via Single Sign On (SSO) with their RamID and Password.
- Students can access their LinkedIn Learning account via the MyWSSU student portal.
LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps students discover and develop business, technology-related, and creative skills through expert-led course videos.
With TLC - Your Time Training faculty, staff and students have the option to attend training at their leisure to develop business, technology-related, and creative skills through expert-led course videos via LinkedIn Learning. Log in to access your WSSU LinkedIn Learning account with your RamID and password today.
|LinkedIn Access Link
|Microsoft 365 Teams
|Teams Essential Training
Teams Tips and Tricks
Teams Tips Weekly
|Microsoft 365 Forms
|Forms Essential Training
Forms Tips and Tricks
|Microsoft 365 OneDrive
|OneDrive Essential Training
OneDrive Tips and Tricks
|Microsoft 365 Planner
|Microsoft Planner Essential Training
Microsoft Planner Tips and Tricks
|Microsoft 365 OneNote
|Microsoft OneNote Essential Training
Microsoft OneNote Tips and Tricks
|Microsoft 365 Delve
|Microsoft Delve Training
|Microsoft 365 To Do
|Microsoft To Do Training
|Microsoft 365 Bookings
|Microsoft Bookings Essential Training
- Learn about new Educational Technologies and
- Incorporate tutorials into your syllabi and supplement your courses with videos.
- The LinkedIn Learning Canvas integration allows faculty to share courses and resources with students via Canvas assignments.
- Update your professional portfolio with new skills.
- Master management fundamental.
- Plan, create and share learning paths to promote employee learning.
- Have up to date access to your LinkedIn Learning account via the MyWSSU student portal.
- Supplement and improve your coursework.
- Expand your professional portfolio with new skills.