Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of WSSU’s exciting academic community. To take the next step, follow the application instructions below based on your student status, and learn how to track the status of your processed application.
Readmit - Students who have previously attended WSSU are eligible for readmission to the institution. On page 5 of the application (Must download the pdf and submit it to the WSSU Admissions ) please indicate that you are applying as a 'Readmission' by checking the readmission box under student status (former WSSU students only).
- Students who have previously attended WSSU are eligible for readmission to the institution.
- Students who have not attended another college/university since leaving WSSU are not required to pay an application fee.
- Students who have attended another college/university since leaving WSSU must submit a $50.00 application fee, along with official transcripts from the other institutions.
- Students who have attended another college/university college must hold at least a 2.0 GPA from other institutions.
2nd Degree - A student that has received a bachelor’s degree from another regionally accredited institution may earn an additional baccalaureate degree by the following means:
- Completing a minimum of 30 additional SH at WSSU beyond the hours required for their first degree, for each subsequent degree.
- Satisfying upper division requirements in the major field as recommended and approved by the department and approved by the department chair granting the additional degree.
- Completing other requirements or pertinent supporting courses as approved by appropriate department chairperson or dean.