We continue to seek ways to strengthen our partnership with faculty. Contact your library liaison if you need to plan instruction, order books, journal titles, or other resources to keep our collection current for your respective academic departments.
Instruction and Reference Liaisons and Resource Pages
- Assistant Director of Archives and Special Collections
- Assistant Director of Public Services
- Healthcare Management Liaison
- Communications and Media Studies Liaison
- Occupational Therapy Liaison
- Physical Therapy Liaison
- Clinical Laboratory Liaison
Evening and Weekend Reference Librarian
- Electronic Resources Librarian
- Business Liaison
- Serials Librarian
- Behavioral Science, Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology Liaison
- Reference Librarian
- Education, Human Performance, Physical Education, and Sport Studies, Rehabilitation Counseling, and Therapeutic Recreation Liaison
Note: Instruction appointments should be made no less than 2 weeks before requested date.
If you have questions about library instruction please call 336-750-8938.
Course, Assignment and Research Planning
Are you developing a course, a new assignment or will you be pursuing long term research endeavors? Contact us as soon as possible so that your library liaison can work with you to assure that our collection meets your needs.