Medicat Patient Portal Instructions
- Take a photo of all documents desired to upload (Certificate of Immunization and/or blood test results documenting disease immunity). Be sure each includes your full name, date of birth, date of testing or service, and Banner ID.
- Sign in to the Medicat Patient Portal. You will log in using your Ram ID and password.
- Click on the IMMUNIZATION tab at the top of the homepage; you will see your immunization options.
- Select desired VACCINE group name and enter your DATES OF VACCINATION from your Certificate of Immunization in the dropdown box, then SUBMIT.
- Repeat this step until all desired immunization dates have been entered.
- Next, click on the UPLOAD tab at the top of the homepage and select desired documentation from the dropdown to upload.
- Click SELECT FILE box and choose one picture from your photo gallery. Then click UPLOAD. (UPLOAD ONLY ONE PICTURE AT A TIME).
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 if you have multiple pages/pictures.
- All documents uploaded will appear in Documents Already on File box.
Please continue to monitor your WSSU email address as well as Medicat Patient Portal Secure Messages for any notifications and updates from WSSU Wellness Center-Student Health.