Readmit & 2nd Degree Applicants
Readmit - Students who have previously attended WSSU are eligible for readmission to the institution
- Students who have not attended another college/university since leaving WSSU are not required to pay an application fee.
- Students who have attended another college/university since leaving WSSU must submit a $50.00 application fee, along with official transcripts from the other institutions.
- Students who have attended another college/university college must hold at least a 2.0 GPA from other institutions.
2nd Degree Students
2nd Degree - A student that has received a bachelor’s degree from another regionally accredited institution may earn an additional baccalaureate degree by the following means:
- Completing a minimum of 30 additional SH at WSSU beyond the hours required for their first degree, for each subsequent degree.
- Satisfying upper division requirements in the major field as recommended and approved by the department and approved by the department chair granting the additional degree.
- Completing other requirements or pertinent supporting courses as approved by appropriate department chairperson or dean.