Complete your degree at NC's #1 HBCU.
If you are seeking your WSSU undergraduate degree and have prior college experience, the Transfer pathway is for you.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Select student type: Transfer.
- Choose your program of interest.
- Submit your high school transcript if you are under the age of 21. If you are over the age of 21, you do not need to submit your high school transcript.
- SAT/ACT test scores are waived for the 2021 application due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Submitting your test scores anyway can contribute to the review process.
- Once you accept your admissions offer, Advising Services will contact you to meet your advisor and register for classes.
- Receive your official credit evaluation after you apply and get accepted. Upon acceptance to the university, individual courses can be reviewed for transfer credit.
Maximize Your Credits
With our wide assortment of courses and majors, you can meet us wherever you are on your journey:
- Already earned an associate's degree? Program-specific articulation agreements help many to transfer seamlessly from their previous institution(s).
- No degree yet? Your credits may be applied broadly into a program within one of our seven exciting major areas of interest..
Wherever you are on your journey, WSSU is committed to helping you pursue your interests while maximizing your credits.
When you have a place that helps make you feel comfortable, makes you feel home, and then people around you are willing to invest in you without any personal expectations except for you to be the best you can be, I think that's what sets us apart.