Families you are an important part of the Ramily! WSSU cordially invites you to attend our Parents and Families Virtual Event on Saturday, November 7, 2020 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Please register now for this virtual event with workshops designed for you:
- Career Development Services—Professionalism, strengthening your resume, and job interview techniques.
- Counseling Services—Mental health and wellness tips.
- Health Services—Tips for staying healthy.
10 a.m. Welcome and Program Overview
- Orlando R. Mitchell, Director New Student Orientation and Transition Programs/Parent Programming
10:20 a.m. Welcome Addresses
- Chancellor Elwood L. Robinson
- Provost Anthony Graham
- Dr. Mel Norwood, Associate Provost and VC for Student Development and Engagement
10:30 a.m. Day Overview
- Orlando R. Mitchell
10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Concurrent Workshops
Covid-19 brought about some disruption to our personal and professional lives. These 15-minute concurrent workshops will focus on providing some helpful tips and strategies to assist us with getting back to some sense of normalcy.
- Career Development Services
- Counseling Services
- Wellness Services
11:50-noon Wrap Up
Please register now. We look forward to seeing you on November 7.