Frequently Asked Questions
The MyWSSU Student Portal consolidates all independent applications into one fully integrated
solution. Students can easily find the information they need, without having to navigate and sign-on to
RAM ID: In the RAM ID field, type your WSSU username minus @rams.wssu.edu Password: Type the same password you use for your WSSU email
No, you do not need any special software to access the student portal. You only need Internet access. The suggested Internet browser is the latest versions of
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Banner Rams Online
- Campus Directory
- Campus Announcements
- View Class Schedule
- View Grades
- View your Financial Aid award info (if applicable)
- View Student Holds
- Receive important Campus News and Alerts
Click the MyWSSU logo to return to the portal landing page (home).
Click on the "My Finances" tab on the portal landing page.
If there is a student hold on your account the "Student Holds" section will display on the MyWSSU landing page within the portal.
Click the "My Grades" section of the portal landing page.
Click "My Schedule" on the portal landing page.
Yes, the "My Bookmarks" section on the portal landing page allows personal bookmarks to be added using the "Manage Bookmarks" link.
Contact your instructor if your grade is incorrect.
- Click the Calendar tab on the portal landing page.
- Click “View” button to display the calendar display in list format.
- Click “View as” button to display the calendar in calendar format.
- Click onto your name in top right corner of the portal.
- Click the Sign Out button.
Please close all of your browsers to completely sign out of the MyWSSU, student portal.
The portal, MyWSSU, is only available to students.