Technology Learning Center
The Technology Learning Center (TLC) is dedicated to providing support and training for the faculty, staff, and students of the Winston-Salem State University (WSSU) community, the RAMily. Through effective integration of technology and innovative teaching strategies, our goal is to develop user awareness and skills to utilize the resources provided by the Office of Information Technology (OIT). Thereby increasing user awareness of university technology-based resources and fostering the development of user technological skills, resulting in improved efficiency, effectiveness, and productive of university students and personnel.
The Technology Learning Center focuses on quality individual and group learning through interactions that include a variety of training platforms. TLC will continue to foster collaborative learning and develop diverse strategies to achieve professional and academic goals. The Center will explore, evaluate, and communicate best practices for all applications to promote workplace efficiency in the execution of day-to-day tasks. In addition, the unit will research, collect and analyze data for the evaluation of existing methodologies to ensure continual improvement.
We value and promote teamwork, creativity, continuous learning, and the delivery of a positive customer experience.
- Increase the Use of Technology Resources
- Offer Varied/Targeted Training Opportunities
- Identify Innovative Programs, Tools, and Services
- Support the Teaching and Learning Needs
- Online Self-Paced Instructional Resources
- “How to” Step-By-Step Videos and Written Tutorials
- Quick Tip Reference Guides
- Knowledge Base Library
- Interactive Trainings and Customized Workshops