LEAP Learning Management System
We are pleased to announce that WSSU has branded our new learning management system Skillport and the new name is
Leadership Education Advancement Performance
LEAP is a modern cloud-based content delivery platform that provides an unparalleled learning experience. LEAP quickly delivers highly targeted learning-when and where people want to learn. Our unique combination of content, service and experience builds talent and delivers powerful business outcomes.
What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of electronic educational technology (also called e-learning) courses or training programs.
- Broad content delivery
- Business & leadership skills
- Digital Skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, social media, tech devices)
- IT Skills
- Certification preparation
- A variety of learning modalities to match individual learning styles.
- Analytics, reporting, measurement.
- Extensive search and discovery.
- Personalized learning recommendations, featured topics and curated learning plans.
- Social and collaborative learning to connect learners across your organization.
- Mobile access through Skillsoft Learning App.
- Delivers a full complement of learning options and administration features.