Welcome to WSSU! The SPRING ADMITTED STUDENTS PAGE is your one-stop resource for the items you need to complete your enrollment at WSSU.
Completing these steps early in the enrollment process is critical. This determines how we communicate with you, what options are available to you, and whether or not you can move into your residence hall and/or attend classes.
This lets us know you plan to enroll at WSSU. You must complete this step to continue through the enrollment process.
- Log into your RAMAdmissions Portal
- Select "respond to offer of admission."
- Select "confirm or decline admission offer" from drop down.
- Follow the steps on the next screen to accept your offer and confirm your intent to enroll.
WSSU student email is THE official method for all university communications. It is often the primary source of communication for our students.
Accessing Office 365
To access WSSU’s student e-mail system, navigate to the Microsoft Outlook Web App and login with your RAM ID and your network password.
- Click on the Email icon under Current Students
- Sign-on with your WSSU email address and network password
RAMDITION is a mandatory orientation that includes advising, testing, registering for classes, attending workshops, and engaging in fun activities.
Apply for Housing and RAMDITION
- New First-Time Freshmen are required to live on campus unless you qualify for a housing exemption. Once you have completed the housing application and paid application fee, you will be directed to register for RAMDITION and pay the fee.
- Transfers are not required to live on campus. If you are interested in living on campus, apply now and pay the housing application fee. Once you have completed the housing application and paid application fee, you will be directed to register for RAMDITION and pay the fee.
Apply for Housing Exemption
- New First-Time Freshmen - Once you apply for a housing exemption, you will be notified by housing via email your approved or denied exemption status.
- Transfers - Are not required to live on campus and therefore not required to apply for housing exemption.
Register for RAMDITION
Being Ram Ready is your ticket to accessing your residence hall on January 6, 2020. December 16, 2019 is the deadline for you to complete the four RAM-READY requirements:
Complete Your Immunization Requirements
Pay Your Student Bill
Submit Your Official Final Transcripts
Register for RAMDITION
GET RAM READY
We encourage you to submit your 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to WSSU. Financial aid awards are made after the FAFSA has been received by WSSU and reviewed for accuracy and completeness. The award process may take between four to six weeks to complete based on your specific situation. The WSSU FAFSA code is 002986.
You must enroll in the WSSU-sponsored insurance plan unless you provide proof of other health insurance coverage through the waiver process. Other health insurance includes coverage under a parent/guardian health insurance plan, coverage under your personal plan, or Medicaid. Student athletes may not waive the health insurance.
For spring 2020 the health insurance premium is $1,313.50. This cost will automatically appear on your student bill.
If you complete the waiver process, and your waiver is approved, the cost will be removed from your student bill.