Skip to main content

Survey Information and Available Reports

The Office of Institutional Assessment and Research collects and reports survey data.  Beginning in Spring 2016, results from the WSSU Faculty, WSSU Staff, UNC Graduating Senior, UNC Graduate Exit, and UNC Sophomore surveys were compiled in an Institutional Survey Dashboard

Reports from the following annual surveys are available from the Office of Institutional Assessment and Research upon request:

  • Cooperative Institutional Research Program Freshman Survey (CIRP)
  • National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
  • The Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE)


The IAR staff is available to assist WSSU faculty and staff with survey development and reporting.  Before launching a survey, members of the campus community should consult with IAR to discuss the survey development process and data that may already be available.  We have recently assisted Human Resources, the School of Health Sciences, UCaLL, and many other departments with surveys for customer service, evaluation, research, and assessment.  To learn more about how we can help with your survey project, look over our Survey Request Process.

To learn more about any of these assessments, contact Institutional Assessment & Research at 336-750-8036.

Survey Information