Skip to main content


Ram CARESWe are here to assist and support. Often times faculty and staff are the first to notice when a student is struggling emotionally, or is demonstrating behaviors that seem troubling, disruptive, or threatening. We know that students can be successful if connected to the appropriate resources on campus. Reaching out to students will help them personally and enhance their academic success.

If you see a student exhibiting a behavior that is of concern and you are not sure what to do, please call the Office of the Dean of Students at 336-750-3356, the University Counseling Center at 336-750-3270 where a member of the RamCARES team can provide assistance. Information will be treated confidentially. You can also use the "Incident Reporting Form" by selecting the red button below. 

Troubling, Disruptive, Threatening