- WSSU Student Accounts accepts several forms of payment methods.
- The quickest and most convenient way is to pay online using your debit/credit card to take care of outstanding account balances.
Other Payment Methods
- Certified Funds: Make cashier's check, money order, or other certified funds payable Winston-Salem State University. Please include the student’s full name, student ID number, current address, and phone number.
- Debit/Credit Card: You may use VISA or Mastercard to pay your fees and/or any previous balance. You can either pay online or in person at the Cashier's window in Thompson Center 200. Cashier’s hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cash: You must make cash payments in person at the Cashier's window in Thompson Center 200. Cashier’s hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Do not mail cash.
- No personal checks: WSSU does not accept personal checks.
Pay In Person at the Cashier’s Office
You may pay in person at the Cashier’s Office. *Please note that that the Cashier is only available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Methods of payment unique to the Cashier’s Office are:
- For RAMCard purchases, Ram One accounts, and transcripts we accept cash only.
- For payment on accounts we accept only cash, certified bank checks, credit or debit card.
- For department fees (such as Nursing) we accept cash or checks.