- WSSU Student Accounts accepts several forms of payment methods.
- The quickest and most convenient way is to pay online using your debit/credit card to take care of outstanding account balances.
Other Payment Methods
- Certified Funds: Make cashier's check, money order, or other certified funds payable Winston-Salem State University. Please include the student’s full name, student ID number, current address, and phone number.
- Debit/Credit Card: You may use VISA or Mastercard to pay your fees and/or any previous balance. You can either pay online or in person at the Cashier's window in Thompson Center 200. Cashier’s hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cash: You must make cash payments in person at the Cashier's window in Thompson Center 200. Cashier’s hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Do not mail cash.
- No personal checks: WSSU does not accept personal checks.
Pay In Person at the Cashier’s Office
You may pay in person at the Cashier’s Office. *Please note that the Cashier is only available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Methods of payment unique to the Cashier’s Office are:
- To purchase a RAM Card or to obtain a replacement card, please visit Winston-Salem State University Mall and use a MasterCard or VISA card only.
- Transcripts can be paid online through the National Student Cleaning House Transcript order request website or via the Cashier's Office with CASH ONLY.
- To make a payment on a student account, we only accept cash, certified bank checks, credit, or debit card. You may pay online using MasterCard or VISA by clicking the 'PAY NOW' Button.
- For departmental fees (Ex: Nursing, DPT, OT, or DNP, etc.) please visit Winston-Salem State University Mall.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more.