Ready to pay your bill? Click Pay Now Below.
Over the last two academic years, the University has provided support to our students through The Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF). These funds were used to provide emergency funds to college students to ensure learning continues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of June 30, 2023, all funds for HEERF grant funds have been exhausted and no further awards will be made. We understand that students and their families may still be experiencing financial hardships because of the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to visit the Paying Your Bill webpage to determine your options for covering your expenses and to make payment arrangements.
Having Issues? Please Try These Steps
Locate your bill. Log into Banner Rams Online and review your “Account Summary by Term” tab to see your full charges for the term.
Visit the financial aid award status page. The Financial Aid Award Status page which allows you to check your award status, accept your award, and complete your Loan Entrance Counseling and sign your Master Promissory Note.
Pay the difference between your bill and your financial aid award. If your financial aid award is not enough to cover your expenses, you can take these steps:
- Pay the difference using a credit card.
- Set up a RamPay Payment Plan
- Consider applying for a Parent Plus Loan. If approved, a parent can decide to take out an additional loan to assist the student. If denied, the student’s loan eligibility will usually increase.
- Seek out alternative or private loan.
Make sure to enroll in or waive coverage for StudentBlue health insurance. All students are required to either waive or enroll for Student Blue Health Insurance.
Five important things to know:
- Students must have some form of health insurance.
- Students are automatically charged for Student Blue (about $1,392.40 per semester).
- Students must enroll in or waive Student Blue coverage.
- Students should visit the Student Blue .
- Deadlines to Waive/Enroll/Renew - Fall Semester 09/11/2023; Spring Semester 01/31/2024