RamPay: The WSSU Payment Plan
WSSU offers all enrolled students an alternative payment plan to help meet costs of education, including tuition, room and board, and other costs associated with enrollment.
- RamPay payment plan options are offered during fall and spring semesters.
- The payment plan is interest-free.
- Please see the Tuition Payment Plan Policy.
Eligibility for RamPay
- RamPay is administered by the WSSU Student Accounts Office.
- In order to be eligible for RamPay students must have paid all prior balances in full.
- Students may apply for the tuition payment plan for any balances remaining on their account after all financial aid, and other credits have been applied.
How to Enroll for RamPay
- Either the student or the responsible parent may elect to enroll.
- The student can grant parental permission by setting the parent up as an Authorized User in the Student Account Suite.
- Please complete the RamPay online enrollment form.
- The enrollment is limited to one person per account.
- Once enrolled in RamPay, you will receive electronic monthly bill reminders at the email address you provided.
- A non-refundable enrollment of $40 is due at the time of enrollment.
- The monthly payments and payment schedule will be determined based on the amount owed and the selected plan choice.
- Payments are due and payable on the 1st day of the month and are deemed late if paid after the 6th of the month.
- A late fee of $20 will be assessed on each late monthly installment payment.
- Payments can be made through automatic deductions from a personal bank account or by check or money order to the Student Accounts Office.
- You will have access to your RamPay plan information online, where you can review your installment account and payments.
- Failure to make timely payments will be grounds for cancellation of the payment plan.
- Payment plans will automatically be canceled after three consecutive months of non-payment. Students who fail to comply with the terms of the payment plan will not be eligible for future payment plan options.
- The university will assess a fee of $25 for each insufficient funds notice or returned check to cover the cost of the expenses, in addition to any fee assessed by your financial institution.
- Failure to pay all fees and costs associated with the payment plan will be grounds for cancellation of the payment plan and will render a student ineligible for future payment plan options.